Feb 2013

Feb 2013
Diploma awards

Friday 16 April 2010

Testimonial received 16th April 2010

HI Sam, you may remember my visiting you last year around May and June time as i was getting concerned about some wedding nerves before my wedding in July. I am the teacher from Didcot girls school.

Well, i remember saying i would send you a quick line after the wedding and honeymoon to let you know how it all went and only today did i notice the letter i wrote to you is still on my computer and all this time i thought i'd sent it. It's a bit late now but nevertheless it's only fair to let you know that all went very well and i felt perfectly relaxed and enjoyed the day as a result. I can't tell you how impressed i was with the effect the sessions had on me.

So albeit a bit late, thanks again for your help and i'll certainly keep you in mind should i, or someone i know, need similar help in the confidence area.

All the best.
Cheers. Jason.(Burns)

No comments:

Post a Comment