Feb 2013

Feb 2013
Diploma awards

Friday 12 February 2010

weight loss testimonial

Dear Sam, just wanted to write to you to thank you for your Hypnotic Tracks - I started my campaign to loose 23lbs before my Wedding. I am delighted to say I have achieved that and more! I've seen a 22% reduction in my fat as well as dropping a tremendous 6 points on my BMI to a healthier 27. I found your Hypnotic Tracks an easy solution to support my weight loss program and everyone has commented on how good I look. I'm not one to endorse but the track did exactly what it said on the tin, I never felt hungry and found it easy to make the right choices and feel good about it. Thanks again for your advice, and best wishes from both my soon to be wife Melanie and I.


Scott Whitrow

EMEA Training Accounts Director
Nortel

No comments:

Post a Comment